Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas Fun

Jan 15,
         If you don’t know who I am my name is Matt. I will be doing a daily blog for the next month or so. Since this is my very first blog I will probably be or most likely talking about my personal life experiences or sports. Man is still really Miss Christmas break but I did still get some good presents such as these. Both of those were my 2 favorite presents.
 Battlefield 4 is Amazing you can ride in almost any vehicles controlling air, sea, and land as well. I've never been able to do this before in any game at all. It was a very fun game to play over Winter break which kept me busy as well. It is also extremely addicting and very fun as well. I also got Call of Duty ghost but i prefer Battlefield 4 more than Call of Duty. But really its your personal opinion. But both games are really fun though. But you if you get either of those games it would be better on the P.C or on a newer Console. Such as the Ps3 or the Xbox one those games would be great on the those consoles. For Call of Duty its better on the PS system than on the Xbox console. Not only are these games better on the newer console but they you can also watch movies, search the web and lots of other cool things. But as long as you can play it its good for me.   

2 comments:

  1. I think playing video games is a great way to spend some of your vacation, especially since it is usually cold and wet. This year the weather was better, so I hope you got at least some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome game! I totally want that for my Christmas present. You can ride in vehicles!
    I must know more.

    ReplyDelete